The 2nd week of the Australian Groundwater Tender finished has now finished. This week, no groundwater trades were conducted as a part of the tender, however we did see an increased number of expressions of interest and more orders go live on the market.
Below is an up-to-date summary of the Australian Groundwater tender.
- 4,360ML of Groundwater listed across Australia
- 69 LIVE Orders
- Currently listed across 34 Regions
- Combined value of $7.59 Million
Parcels of the Week
- Sell Order – 250.5ML Mallee Border Zone 10A Parilla Red - $2,500/ML
- Buy Order – 500ML 1061 Katunga Groundwater - $2,000/ML
- Sell Order – 100ML Sydney Basin Central Groundwater - $1,500/ML
To list your permanent water or to find out what is on offer, call Waterfind on 1800 890 285, or Click here to Express your interest in the Tender.
If you know of anyone who will be interested in the Australian Groundwater Tender, please feel free to forward this email to them or encourage them to contact Waterfind and our staff will be more than happy assist you with your enquiry and click here to continue to our website.
The Australian Groundwater Tender is scheduled conclude at 12 noon AEST on 25 October 2022.