Week 4 of the Australian Groundwater Tender has now finished. A total single groundwater trades have been made this week valued at $6,000. This was largely thanks to trading in the South Australian, Northern Adelaide Plains Groundwater Market.
Below is an up-to-date summary of the Australian Groundwater tender.
- 3,198 ML of Groundwater listed across Australia
- 44 LIVE Orders across Australia
- Currently listed across 32 Regions
- Combined value of $7.21 Million
Parcels of the Week
- Sell Order – 8.4ML Barossa East Para Zone Groundwater- $6,500/ML
- Buy Order – 10ML Northern Adelaide Plains T2 Aquifer – Within 5km of Virginia - $9,000/ML
- Sell Order – 17.71ML Angas Bremer – High Salinity – Deep T1 Aquifer - $2,000/ML
To list your permanent water or to find out what is on offer, call Waterfind on 1800 890 285, or Click here to Express your interest in the Tender.
If you know of anyone who will be interested in the Australian Groundwater Tender, please feel free to forward this email to them or encourage them to contact Waterfind and our staff will be more than happy assist you with your enquiry and click here to continue to our website.
The Australian Groundwater Tender is scheduled conclude at 12 noon AEST on 25 October 2022.