Buy or sell water with us
Australia’s leading water market specialists, we facilitate the buying and selling of permanent and temporary water across key Australian irrigation regions.
To learn more about water trading process, visit Water Trading Explained.
Waterfind’s AAA Advantage:
Audited Trust Accounts | Australian Owned | Assured Quality Systems
- We are Australian owned and family operated business, founded in 2003.
- Our highly diverse, professional and experienced team have a regional and national reach, located in Adelaide, Mildura, Griffith and Brisbane.
- We have expertise and backgrounds in and across policy and regulation, water markets, trade, pricing, consultancy services and strategy.
- Our high ethical values, corporate governance and quality assured and accredited systems in place, enable transparency and to achieve the best outcomes for buyers and sellers.
- Our long-standing experience with over 17 years of operating in the water market industry has enabled us to service over 12 000 clients and complete over 22 000 trades.
- Our innovative business practices have resulted in achieving numerous leading industry awards, including for awarded for our online water market.
- Our award-winning online water exchange, enables you to buy or sell water 24/7 access, enabling you to plan your water needs anytime and anywhere from your mobile or PC.
- We provide water brokerage services over the phone or online, where you can register to trade water on our live water market.
- We notify you of market opportunities and review your trading options, helping you manage your water assets.
- We provide long-term leases of water entitlement, forward market and carryover for planning future water seasons and to help maximise carry over water at the end of each season.
- We communicate key water market information, regulation and policy changes and industry news, keeping you up to date of any changes and how changes may affect you.
- We complete your trade from application to settlement, with features in our online system showing you the status of your trade, from start to finish, engaging you in the journey.
- We conduct quarterly audits on trust fund accounts, ensuring funds are held securely and independently.
- We ensure transactions are safeguarded by using the latest online security, making transactions safer and secure.
- Our secure online exchange gives you the opportunity to trade online without worrying about making online payments.
- 2018 Australian Information Industry Association Awards – Infrastructure and Platforms Innovation of the Year (SA & NT)
- 2017 University of South Australia Centre for Business Growth – Growing South Australia’s Company Program
- 2015 Australian Information Industry Association Awards – Regional, Inclusion & Community
- 2015 Silver Stevie Award – Most Innovative Company of the Year – in Asia, Australia and New Zealand
- 2014 State finalist – Telstra Business Awards – celebrating the achievements of Australia’s small and medium businesses.
Our recognition by the Water Industry Alliance of Australia for water market advancements:
- Introduction of the Forward Water Market | 2014
- Release of weekly region specific Newsletter | 2012
- SMS Water Trading | 2010
- Award for Innovation & Marketing | 2008 + 2006
What our clients have to say:
“Thanks for everything you have done, Sean Warren. You have truly gone about and beyond. It’s taken a while on my behalf and you’ve been very patient. Thanks again”
“Our experience with employees from your company over the last few years, has been very professional responses and would highly recommend Waterfind staff to anyone”.
“Danny Marando, Water Trader from Griffith, a great communicator, we cant speak highly enough of his work ethics. He sold 400ML of our water, which were not all easy sales, particularly the final 200 ML this year, we were most grateful for his tenacity and helpfulness throughout, Danny is extraordinary”.
“Julie-Ann Townley, Conveyancer, from Adelaide, was involved with our last sale of 200 ML water. She was professional, extremely patient, helpful and a great communicator”.
“Tammy Causer, Water Broker from Griffith, was very helpful, with good knowledge of processes”.
“Dion Martin, Water Broker from Adelaide, was excellent to deal with and extremely helpful”.