Waterfind, Australia’s leading water market specialists
We are a family owned and operated business, founded in 2003 by a Riverland irrigator, specialising in water brokering, consulting and conveyancing services. We offer a free to access online water exchange, enabling you to buy or sell water 24/7. Alternatively, you can call our experienced brokers located in Adelaide, Mildura, Griffith and Brisbane to discuss your needs. We provide allocation announcements, entitlement reports, weekly e-newsletter and the Australian Water Markets.
Our services are delivered by a diverse and highly experienced team, across the following areas:
- Sales Team, provides brokerage services, with the support of dedicated sales and marketing communications, website management, events and campaigns.
- Finance and IT team, provides financial and accounting services, delivery of software development and maintenance and upgrade of the online exchange and web based systems.
- Market Operations Team, provides consulting and conveyancing services, online trading system maintenance, qualitative and quantitative market research and analysis.
- Water brokering, long-term leasing & carry over services.
- Consulting & conveyancing services.
- Market information, e-news, reports & allocation announcements.
- Professional team is nationally located across the country in Adelaide, Mildura, Griffith and Brisbane.
NEW TO WATER TRADING?
Trying to make sense of water trading? Read our information guide on “Water Trading Explained” HERE
WHY TRADE WITH US
Personalized brokerage services
- Speak to a real person every time you phone
- Offer you market opportunities
- Help you manage your water asset
- Review your trading options
- Help you understand factors that influence the market
- Keep you up-to-date on policy changes and how they affect you
Complete brokerage services and trade tracking
- Our trading and conveyancing teams complete your trade from application to settlement.
- Our Trade Tracker shows you the status of your trade, from start to finish, keeping you up-to-date.
- Our on-line system keeps a detailed history of all your trading activity, giving you the information you need to run your business.
Knowledge and experience
- We provide you with access to our broad knowledge based and extensive experience of over 10 years in the water market industry.
- Our policy and analyst team provide with information to plan and make informed decisions, helping you achieve the best results on your trading potential.
Safe and secure
- Have complete confidence knowing that every transaction is safeguarded using the latest available online security.
- Money transfers do not need to be completed online and all funds are held in independently audited trust accounts.
- Our secure trading system gives you the opportunity to trade online without worrying about the hassle of online payments.
- Our high ethical values enable us to bring the desired outcome for our clients both as the buyer and seller.
Our innovative and unique market leading business practices has resulted in achieving numerous prestigious awards:
- 2018 Australian Information Industry Association Awards – Infrastructure and Platforms Innovation of the Year (SA & NT)
- 2017 University of South Australia Centre for Business Growth – Growing South Australia’s Company Program
- 2015 Australian Information Industry Association Awards – Regional, Inclusion & Community
- 2015 Silver Stevie Award – Most Innovative Company of the Year – in Asia, Australia and New Zealand
- 2014 State finalist – Telstra Business Awards – celebrating the achievements of Australia’s small and medium businesses.
We have been recognised by the Water Industry Alliance of Australia for multiple water market advancements including:
- Introduction of the Forward Water Market | 2014
- Release of weekly region specific Newsletter | 2012
- SMS Water Trading | 2010
- Award for Innovation & Marketing | 2008 + 2006