Founded in 2003, Waterfind is Australia’s leading water exchange. For more than a decade, the company is offering the farmers and water authorities a simple, efficient solution to manage their water requirements. Waterfind, Australia’s water market specialist, is a pioneer in the water market industry. Waterfind facilitates the buying and selling of both permanent and temporary water across the major irrigation regions in Australia. Waterfind is a privately owned Australian company and is governed by an independent board of directors. Waterfind enables farmers to trade water through a free, easy to use, online water exchange, or through an honest, experienced water broker. More than 12,000 customers across key irrigation districts in SA, VIC, NSW, QLD, TAS and WA use our online trading platform.
- Facilitating the buying and selling of temporary and permanent water
- Provision of free water market information and industry news
- National team of experienced and knowledgeable water brokers located through-out Australia
- Conveyancing of water transfers
- 24/7 access to Waterfind’s online, live water exchange
New to Water Trading?
Trying to make sense of water trading? Read our simple 5 step guide “Water Trading Explained”
- Personalized brokerage services – Speak to a real person every time you phone. Our experienced team of brokers will be able to offer you the below
- Offer you market opportunities
- Help you manage your water asset
- Review your trading options
- Help you understand factors that influence the market
- Keep you up-to-date on policy changes and how they affect you
- Complete brokerage services and trade tracking – Our in-house trading and conveyancing teams complete your trade from application to settlement. Waterfind’s Trade Tracker shows you what stages of your trade have been completed and what the next steps are, making sure that you are kept up-to-date with the status of your trade. Keeping records of your trades has never been so easy. Our on-line system keeps a detailed history of all your trading activity, giving you the information you need to run your business.
- Knowledge and experience- Trading with Waterfind gives you access to decades of knowledge and experience in the water market industry. Our in-house policy and analyst team works hard to provide you with the information you need to make strategic water management decisions, giving you the best opportunity to maximise your trading potential.
- Safe and secure – Clients can trade with complete confidence knowing that every transaction is safeguarded using the latest available online security. Money transfers do not need to be completed online and all funds are held in independently audited trust accounts. Our secure trading system gives you the opportunity to trade online without worrying about the hassle of online payments. We have a high ethical values in our organisation which will bring the desired outcome for our clients both as the buyer and seller.
We work to keep our customers trust, in a world of constant change, we will report to clients on how things are and take responsibility for our actions
We deliver on our promises
The foundation of our business activity
We focus on developing new products and services that improve our capacity to grow and the value we deliver to our clients
All staff are willing and able to do what is needed to get results