NEW TO WATER TRADING?
Learn about water trading, read the information on Water Trading Explained
WHY TRADE WITH US?
- We provide personalised brokerage services, enabling you to chat to our team on planning your water needs.
- We offer market opportunities and review your trading options, helping you manage your water assets.
- We communicate regulation and policy changes, keeping you up to date by explaining how changes affect you.
- We complete your trade from application to settlement.
- Our Trade Tracker feature shows you the status of your trade, from start to finish, engaging you in the journey.
- Our on-line system keeps a detailed history of all your trading activity, giving you the information you need for you business.
Industry leaders with 17 years of experience in the water market industry
- With over 17 years experience, we have serviced over 12 000 clients, completed over 22 000 trades and continue to provide information to help our clients achieve the best results.
- Our high ethical values enable us to bring the desired outcome for our clients both as the buyer and seller.
Making transactions safer and secure
- We provide service excellence by conducting quarterly audits on trust fund accountss, ensuring funds are held securely and independently.
- We ensure transactions are safeguarded by using the latest online security.
- Our secure online exchange gives you the opportunity to trade online without worrying about making online payments.
Our innovative business practices have resulted in achieving prestigious awards:
- 2018 Australian Information Industry Association Awards – Infrastructure and Platforms Innovation of the Year (SA & NT)
- 2017 University of South Australia Centre for Business Growth – Growing South Australia’s Company Program
- 2015 Australian Information Industry Association Awards – Regional, Inclusion & Community
- 2015 Silver Stevie Award – Most Innovative Company of the Year – in Asia, Australia and New Zealand
- 2014 State finalist – Telstra Business Awards – celebrating the achievements of Australia’s small and medium businesses.
We have been recognised by the Water Industry Alliance of Australia for multiple water market advancements including:
- Introduction of the Forward Water Market | 2014
- Release of weekly region specific Newsletter | 2012
- SMS Water Trading | 2010
- Award for Innovation & Marketing | 2008 + 2006