Today marks the end of the first week of the Australian Groundwater Tender for 2022-23
This week 237.9 ML of groundwater has been traded in 1 trade, in the Lower Limestone Coast Region in South Australia for a total value of $172,480
We have also seen large levels of engagement during the first week of the Groundwater Tender, with over 3,000 ML across 31 groundwater regions being listed on our Live Water Market.
As a reminder, the tender is free to join and can be specified to a single region. Waterfind AGT generates the interest for the purchase or sale of your permanent water entitlements in all water trading regions in Australia.
Below is an up-to-date summary of the Australian Groundwater tender.
- 3,076ML of Groundwater listed across 31 regions in Australia
- Combined value of $7.99 Million
- 41 Live Orders across Australia
Parcels of the Week
- Sell Order – 200ML Murrumbidgee Deep Aquifer – Excluding Local Management Area - $4,050/ML
- Buy Order – 15ML Northern Adelaide Plains – T2 – Within 5Km of Virginia - $9,000/ML
- Buy Order – 500ML Lower Lachlan Groundwater - $3,750/ML
To list your groundwater or to find out what is on offer, call Waterfind on 1800 890 285, or Click here to Express your interest in the Tender.
If you know of anyone who will be interested in the Australian Groundwater Tender, please feel free to forward this email to them or encourage them to contact Waterfind and our staff will be more than happy assist you with your enquiry and click here to continue to our website.
The Australian Groundwater Tender is scheduled conclude at 12 noon AEST on 25 October 2022.