Current opportunities to join our team
Waterfind is a multi-award winning, a quality assured company that operates one of Australia’s key water market and brokerage businesses. A Family owned Australian company, Waterfind is an intermediary for water market operation, water market information and facilitating the buying and selling of permanent and temporary water across Australia.
DIRECTOR – MARKET REGULATION, GOVERNMENT AND CONVEYANCE
A rare and unique opportunity has become available for an experienced individual to join us as part of the Executive Management team which is based in Adelaide, although applications are welcome nationwide.
To be successful in this role you will have a minimum of 5+ years’ proven track record in a leadership role, with the ability to contribute effectively to the overall running of the company. You will be a passionate advocate for Waterfind’s Mission, Objectives and Values who is able to support and implement Executive team decisions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with the Waterfind Executive Team to drive business performance
- Lead a diverse team delivering water market operations, conveyance and grant administration functions
- Business development
- Develop new revenue streams, this includes being creative, innovative and taking ownership of developing products and services
- Leadership and career development
- Contribute to the development and operation of Waterfind Australia’s Strategic Plan
- Build and maintain productive working relationships across the private and public sector
- Conduct high quality research and analysis on the Australian water markets
- Years of experience in contributing to an Executive Team which sets and operates corporate/institutional strategy
- Public or private sector experience in working with water policy, environmental management, economics or agricultural issues
- Five or more years’ experience in managing a team of professionals in a service-based industry
- Proven leadership experience in a hands-on management role with a passion to achieve significant results
- Demonstrated understanding of rural and water-based issues
- Demonstrated capacity to undertake high-quality research and analysis
- Experience in a growing market share
- Demonstrated skills and knowledge in conflict resolution
- Demonstrated skills and knowledge of inspiring, mentoring and coaching professionals
- Sound knowledge of information technology issues
- Capacity to build relationships with other organisations that result in a better exchange of information and increased revenue
- High-level qualifications relevant to executive management, water policy, environmental management, economics or agriculture.
How to apply?
If you have any questions or would like a copy of the Job Description, please contact the Company Secretary Ray Knobloch on 0407 798 598.
If you are interested in applying please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.