Australia’s Leading Water Exchange
Waterfind enables irrigators to trade water through a free, easy to use, online water exchange, or through an honest, experienced water broker.
Founded in 2003, Waterfind is Australia’s leading water exchange. For more than a decade, the company has been offering irrigators and water authorities a simple, efficient solution to manage their water requirements.
Our online trading platform has been used by more than 12,000 customers across key irrigation districts in SA, VIC, NSW, QLD, TAS and WA.
Waterfind water trading services
Waterfind provides an integrated water market service to its customers that includes:
- Facilitating the buying and selling of temporary and permanent water
- Provision of free water market information and industry news
- National team of experienced and knowledgeable water brokers located through-out Australia
- Conveyancing of water transfers
- 24/7 access to Waterfind’s online, live water exchange
- Customised region specific Weekly Water Reports
The company’s live online water trading platform, accessible 24/7, enables irrigators to access a national water marketplace to buy water to support agricultural production and sell water as an alternative source of income.