- We are bound by the National Privacy Principles which are contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This Act regulates that manner in which we are required to treat personal information.
- This policy covers personal information that may be gathered via the Internet or over the telephone
What information will Water Find collect
- As a result of your dealings with us, we may collect personal information about you. "Personal Information" is information or opinion about an individual whose identity is or can reasonably be determined from the information or opinion
- The types of information we will collect will depend on the type of product or service requested by you.
We may collect and hold personal information about you when you:
- open an account with us;
- complete an online application or other type of form;
- provide us with your email address; or
- access and use our services through our website or otherwise.
- The nature of personal information collected and maintained by us generally comprises name, address, contact details (including phone, fax and email), the name of your bank and your bank account number, details of water parcel rights and details of sale and purchase offers made and received by you.
- We may collect and hold personal information about you when you:
Use of Personal Information
- We use your personal information to effectively manage and administer all products and services we provide to you.
We may disclose your personal information to the organisations below:
- our external service providers that provide services to us. This is on a confidential basis and may include for example organisations that provide card authorisations, clearing and settlement services;
- parties to transactions facilitated or executed by Water Find to which you are a party;
- those involved with providing, managing or administering our supply of services, other organisations of ours, printers, posting service centres and our customer service officers;
- those involved in the planning or development of Water Find;
- those required by law;
- government departments from whom we seek approvals and registration of Water Find transactions;
- any referees, or any credit reporting agency or any financial institution nominated by you;
- any third party in Waterfind's absolute and unfettered discretion, including third parties to whom Waterfind makes available or sells information it has collected save that, in this respect, Waterfind shall not provide details of your name, address or contact details; or
- those you have consented to our disclosing information about you.
- In the event that you do not provide the personal information requested by us, we may not be able to provide the required products and services to you.
- Your personal information may also be used by us to advise you of developments and products that we offer that may better service your use of the Water Find website or promotions or other opportunities in which you may be interested.
- The provision of your personal information to us constitutes your consent for us to use your personal information in this way unless you tell us otherwise.
- We assume we have your consent to use service providers to do this (such as mail services or advertising agencies) unless you tell us otherwise.
- We are committed to maintaining strict procedures to try and do everything reasonably possible to prevent inappropriate use and access to your personal information.
- Users of the Water Find website will be issued with a password which they must keep confidential at all times.
Keeping Accurate Records
- We attempt to keep accurate information and records about your personal information.
- Accurate information helps us to offer you the best service possible. To help us to continue to keep accurate records, please let us know of changes to your personal details or if there are any errors found in the date.
- Information that is no longer accurate or which is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected, will either be destroyed or deidentified.
Accessing Your Personal Information
- We will provide you with access to the personal information we have about you upon your request.
To request access to the personal information we have about you, please
direct all enquiries to:
PO Box 3316
Rundle Mall SA 5000
Phone 1800 890 285 Fax 1800 890 248 email@example.com
Links to other Websites
VIEW LIVE MARKET
FREE Access with an Approved Water Licence
Freecall 1800 890 285
Client login :
Forgotten your Password? | Remember me